[ale] is there an open source program permittingcreating/editing of PDF files ?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jun 3 13:18:43 EDT 2009

pdfedit probably does however the only time I used it I was trying to
extract a subset of information from an existing PDF someone else had
published - that was quite painful though I did get it done.  If you're
an experienced Adobe PDF editor perhaps pdfedit will be more user
friendly than I found it.