[ale] mass email for school and school web site

Tue Jun 2 16:39:17 EDT 2009

Before my wife retired (at age 28) she worked for 3 different public
school around Douglasville. They are so hard up for male role models
in the lives of children that they would have let me do almost
anything. I used to do things like make Pico and Guacamole with
Fry-Daddy made (yes, in a classroom) corn chips on Cinco de Mayo. They
were too happy with me when I gave my "How to succeed in America"
speech when they asked me to talk about working for Yahoo! on career
day. You'd think they'd want someone to tell the kids, "Take advantage
of every opportunity you have to get a free education. Don't get
yourself or anyone else pregnant. Do that and it's hard to go wrong."
You'd think so. You'd be wrong.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Brian Pitts <brian at polibyte.com> wrote:
> Richard Bronosky wrote:
>> You don't mention the grade level of the school, but to me it sounds
>> like a great professional driven student project. (I can tell you that
>> the school newspapers aren't really going to benefit many children.)
>>
>> Regardless hosting everything onsite is probably the way to go.
>> Schools tend to have pretty good internet connections.
>>

> Cool idea, but if his daughter attends a public school I think the
> chance of this being approved is indistinguishable from 0.
>
> --
> All the best,
> Brian Pitts

.!# RichardBronosky #!.