[ale] fake usb drive

justin caratzas justin.caratzas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:24:13 EDT 2009

I got one of usb-to-usb file transfer cables.  They're pretty slick, they
store the program/driver in the flash which is located in the middle of the
cable.  They generally just expose the other computers hard drives, giving a
side by side file manager program-like feel.  Haven't had an opportunity to
use it on my linux boxes at home, though it should work with wine.

Justin