[ale] broadband suggestions

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Jun 1 09:34:42 EDT 2009

I've been pulling my hair out trying to get broadband set up at our
church.  Comcast says we will have to drop 2600 in order for them to get
to us.  I've been dealing with AT&T for over a month now, only to be
told now that they can't do it either, because of distance issues.

Satellite is too expensive.  All we have now is likely a cell based
solution.  Anyone have any other suggestions I've not thought of?  We
want something faster then dialup.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin