[ale] Fedorai and Flash

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:53:55 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 21:42, Andy Whitten<Pilarlosada at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am having a terrible time trying to get Flash and Fedora 11 to play
> nice with one another. I have tried multiple suggestions from multiple
> guides. Has anyone had any luck with this?

I've struggled as well.  The best I've gotten is to uninstall all
Flash, and install version 9 from the adobe
archived releases.  Uninstall the alsa-pulseaudio-plugin package, and
see if that works.

I'm still getting weird incidents of non-browser audio getting fuzzzy
and amarok "fast-forwarding" the tracks.

--
Pete Hardie
--------