[ale] CentOS story

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 31 07:54:02 EDT 2009

The discussion in the open letter and Dag Wieers post suggest that the
issue is they've been trying to get him to share the responsibilities in
case something happens to him as well as be more open as to where the
donations are going and he isn't having any of it.

It all reads a little like "it's my ball so if I can't be the pitcher
I'm going home with it" to me.

Of course we haven't heard his side of the story yet so as I cautioned
someone on another forum yesterday we shouldn't call these "facts"
unless we're the ones directly attempting the contacts.