[ale] ipods under linux

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jul 24 17:33:12 EDT 2009

The only ipods I have are spiffs from conferences or events.
I have never hooked one up to itunes.  I have never had an itunes acount and don't intend to have one.
I do like apple's hardware, and the my macbook pro is a really nice unit, but if they ever require an itunes account for me to use it, it goes straight to craigslist.

The itunes requirement is the only reason I will never consider an iphone as a possible purchase.  I am eagerly awaiting the day when the Pre is available for SIM providers. I've always liked my palm phone, and I'd love to get a Pre.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420