[ale] throttled packets?

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:11:56 EDT 2009

Wouldn't the hallmark of bandwidth problems be that the transfer can still
occur, but that the speed at which the transfer happens be much slower?
 tools like scp or rsync will report the transfer speed for files.  Or are
you thinking that you've reached your transfer cap and are now unable to
perform any I/O out of their network?
-Scott