[ale] [OT] Fwd: Urgent.. demand Congress Ends Unverifiable Voting in the U. S.

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Jul 16 12:19:04 EDT 2009

Sorry for the persistence on this issue, but here's another opportunity
to help end the massive embarrassment to the IT industry known as
zero-evidence, paperless DRE computerized voting.

HR2894 is pretty strong -- The author, Representative Holt, comes from
a professional background of technology and science, so he has a solid
understanding of the issues.

Begin forwarded message: