[ale] milw0rm

Wed Jul 15 18:27:30 EDT 2009

I don't think milw0rm infects you. I think milw0rm is just
http://www.milw0rm.com/ where you can see a proof of concept. There
are 2 that effect FF3.5. The font tag proof of concept crashes Firefox
on Mac. If you were on Windows I think it executes the unicode payload
which should be calc.exe, but it looks awful small to me to be that.
The other one I think just crashes the browser on any OS.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Scott Castaline<skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does this milw0rm actually do? How does one know if they have been
> bit. What are the symptoms? If one has been infected, how do you get rid
> of it?

.!# RichardBronosky #!.