[ale] oops - mea culpa - Re: mass email for school and school web site

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:59:44 EDT 2009

Robert,

You are apologizing for an email that relates a lot of experience and openly
shares it with the world (archives, google groups) about something which
many people may have to do, and often only know of those services that they
themselves receive list mail?

Something is very wrong if you feel the need to apologize for that.  I found
it a good read, and while I was aware of many of the issues, the experience
you had highlights some things I would otherwise have assumed wrongly.  I
learned something, and I am sure others did, and will when they find this in
a search sometime.

This is the kind of thing we're on this list for, even if it is 6 weeks
late.  Frankly, there are other threads where I have been "unsatisfied" with
how they ended, and wouldn't mind someone taking a fresh set of eyes to them
to relate deeper experience.  I'll learn something else, and I'll have a
record to look back on when i finally face those issues.

I say great job.

Brian