[ale] HTPC Max Resolution

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Fri Jul 3 15:03:35 EDT 2009

xrandr was a good tip. It showed that the display was capable of
1920x1080, so I used xrandr to manually set the resolution. It worked,
and when i went to the ubuntu display manager the new resolutions were
there.

However, everytime i restart i have to go through this process. Not
too big a deal for me, but this pc is in the family room. Any thoughts
as to whats going on?

thanks,

-O