[ale] Swap meet?

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu Jul 2 15:18:56 EDT 2009

justin caratzas wrote:
> The FreesideATL hackerspace recently acquired a 5500 sq ft. space at
> Metro Warehouses.  We're still in the process of getting it fixed up and
> moving in, but I think it would be a great place to have the swap meet.
> And whatever is left can just stay there, as we'll tinker with
> anything.  win-win-win.  Tentative date say...July 18th?

Please not the 18th. I'd like to go to any swap meet, but I couldn't
make it then. Although the main announcement hasn't gone our yet, that's
the date an ALE and Ubuntu LoCo trip is scheduled for Athens. The plan
is to collect hardware donations at the 7/16 ALE meeting, take them to
Free IT Athens on the 18th, and volunteer there that afternoon.

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts