[ale] Swap meet?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:23:10 EDT 2009

Ooh, I might need a printer or so.  And I have at one complete semi-working
machine (a shuttle with broken on-board sound) plus a bunch of parts..

I thought the point of a swap meet was to actually bring all your stuff
somewheres so that folks could pick through it?  Maybe we could agree on a
weekend date and place for this?

-- CHS