[ale] Fedora 11 quirks

Wed Jul 1 22:10:49 EDT 2009

I would suggest creating new profiles for each and testing the quirks
that way. Then you can pull over only the sqlite3 files for the things
you need. (Passwords, form autofill, bookmarks, etc.) I had a found a
good tutorial, but I'm writing this from my phone. Actually I would
probaby use Mozilla's new Weave service. It is pretty sweet.

On 7/1/09, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone installed Fedora 11 yet? If you have , have you experienced any
> quirks in Firefox 3.5b4 and Thunderbird 3.0b2? In FF my password manager
> isn't working and in T'bird my filters will only work manually. I'm
> using my original profile folders from my F 10 install. Everything else
> in those apps are working fine with the exception of the address book(s)
> from older version.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.