[ale] Fedora 11 quirks

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:47:31 EDT 2009

The only F11 quirk I've seen is the desktop appears to start the
screensaver and go blank and then come right back occasionally even
though the system is actively in use.

I don't use firefox password manager. I have used thunderbird for a
test client but it didn't have old data in it nor did I use filters at
the time.

Firefox 3.5 release should hit the yum update cycle in the next week or so.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Scott Castaline<skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone installed Fedora 11 yet? If you have , have you experienced any
> quirks in Firefox 3.5b4 and Thunderbird 3.0b2? In FF my password manager
> isn't working and in T'bird my filters will only work manually. I'm
> using my original profile folders from my F 10 install. Everything else
> in those apps are working fine with the exception of the address book(s)
> from older version.

James P. Kinney III