[ale] ALE puzzler (or, BusyBox rocks)

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:10:23 EST 2009

Uh, yeah. That's how I typically backup my Linux machines before
reloading them (new distro or whatnot). One helpful thing to do is
have tar print what file it is working on. That way you know when it
has stopped working so you can hit ctrl+\.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59