[ale] For all you beer drinkers...

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:24:17 EST 2009

speaking of beer we went to Five Seasons Saturday and apparently Glen
Sprouse has left the building (last October or somewhere around there)...

WTF?!?  end of an era...  I guess it's not as bad as when the original
Phoenix outright closed but from a brewing standpoint it might as well be a
new restaurant.

to be fair the beer is still good (liked the new guy's "hopgasm") but I'm
still in mourning - lots of happy memories became casualties of Glen's brews
over the years - he will be dearly missed...  ;-)