[ale] 4 way timer

brobinso at tfn.net brobinso at tfn.net
Sun Feb 22 21:08:34 EST 2009

Hello, smart ALE'ers.

Here's a strange request.  I need a timer, a bit like a chess clock, but
with 4 settings.  It must keep 4 seperate times, and beginning one must
stop the other.

So, for example, if I press '1', it will begin the first timer, when I
press '2', it will stop the first timer, and begin the second.  Same for
the other 2.

I'd probably be willing to pay for such a thing, and might even be willing
to buy a piece of hardware, but, of course, would prefer an open source
computer solution (one reason -- it will let me show off open source
software to a bunch of scientists who will insist on buying something).

Thanks for any help.