[ale] How Do I Join?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:11:16 EST 2009

What are you expecting ale.org to do? Really the only purpose it has
is to inform people of the meetings and allow them to sign up for the
mailing list. In the several years I've been participating in the
list, I've been to the website only a few times. I could probably
count the number of times on both hands.

>>> http://linux4you.freewebpages.org/
>>> https://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/5x/installing/
>>> im redy created scren shoots other linux too
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Igor