[ale] AT&T blocked

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:37:25 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 08:02, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:
> ok, so I clicked on GET STARTED.. and it asks for my domain..
> but my domain is already hosted, as is my email.. by amscomputers.
> I imagine I need to cancel AMS first?

No.

You will however have to make DNS changes to your domain for
everything to work.  Google Apps can do nothing to screw up your
domain, they will however provide you with enough details to walk you
through screwing up your own domain. ;-)

As for privacy... data in Google is not private, and neither is data
transmitted over a wire/pipe.  And don't let ssl give you a false
sense of security... ;-)

-Jim P.