[ale] AT&T blocked

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Feb 18 10:45:56 EST 2009

Brian Whigham (oobx at itmonger.com) wrote the following on Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 09:21:10AM -0500:
> One thing about google apps is that you'll probably never be blocked.
> Blocking your domain would be like blocking gmail, I think.
>
> I'd like to vouch for local players.  But, gmail + 7GB of mail for free is
> compelling.

Just another voice for Google Apps for Domains: We use google mail for
our web development agency (www.extra-u.com), and we recommend it to all
of our clients.  It works a treat, especially if you're into the Gmail
way of doing things (which does take a little getting used to,
admittedly).  I've considered switching this account over, too, but I
really like mutt...

Cheers,
George