[ale] OT - Anyone know where I can get a record transfered to a CD locally?

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Feb 16 21:38:32 EST 2009

A long time ago, (16.02.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Jeff Lightner wrote:

:=Killing Disco may have seemed like a good idea in the early 80s but was
:=probably a major factor in the rise of that non-music form called Rap
:=(or Hip-Hop).

I find it amusing you defend a maligned music genre you like, only to
disparage another music genre in the next paragraph.  Am I the only one
noticing the irony here?

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's