[ale] OT - Anyone know where I can get a record transfered to a CD locally?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Feb 16 10:52:36 EST 2009

Yoko Ono I understand but Disco?

In its day Disco was had billions in sales.  It amuses me that these
days no one admits they liked it but me.  Not being a billionaire I'm
pretty sure I didn't account for all the sales.

Killing Disco may have seemed like a good idea in the early 80s but was
probably a major factor in the rise of that non-music form called Rap
(or Hip-Hop).