[ale] eavesdropping on serial port

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:33:14 EST 2009

gents,
I'm playing with a 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer that I got from
dunehaven.com. It plugs into an Arduino board. Together they are still
< 1/2 the price of a wi-spy.

Unfortunately the software is windows only. Which would have been fine
by me since I just needed the hardware for a coding project.
Unfortunately little details have been found about the protocol.

  Does anyone know how I can eavesdrop on the serial port of a windows
app so I can reverse engineer the protocol.
I've asked the designer for info.  Either the protocol or the source
for the Arduino board but he hasnt responded much yet.
Any suggestions.

--
http://www.atlantageek.com