[ale] [OT] AT&T DSL vs RoadRunner cable broadband

Sean drifter at oppositelock.org
Sat Feb 7 10:14:41 EST 2009

I can also recommend Speakeasy.  Here in Atlanta they work through
Covad, which sometimes can be a pain, but Speakeasy's tech support
is first class. Recently, our connection went down while I was out of town
and my wife really needed to work from home -- too many books to lug
to the office.  Speakeasy was able to walk her through the problem and
get things going again --  she is not technically literate in matters of
Internet Protocol and was working with her (wireless) Mac laptop.

Yes, they cost more. For me the excellent tech support is worth the money
and peace of mind.

Sean