[ale] editors, was ... Re: Job listing

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Feb 5 13:31:18 EST 2009

On Thu February 5 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
> OK, OK, OK. Tinysofa is a defunct project. I ran into it several years
> ago. I needed a distro name to go against puppy and tinysofa was the
> first in my mind.

and I just created a bootable puppy USB stick. Needed to do something useful
with my 256Mb stick that is way too small for anything (else)... that USB
stick was pi$$ing me off. I originally had puppy on it, then I put a few
other things on it, then one day i stuck it into my desktop, and CRASH! it
rebooted my Debian box. Worked fine in my XP laptop.. I sorta forgot about
it, since I have  oterh USB sticks, but I finally got around to redoing puppy
on it, to carry with me.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800