[ale] uptime?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Dec 28 20:08:45 EST 2009

John G. Heim wrote:
> [...]

My most amazing machine is a Pentium with 32m of memory.  It runs motion
24/7 on a camera that 'watches' my driveway.  It sits with a constant
load average over 1, with motion eating up 99% cpu.  It just plugs away.
  It's had uptimes in excess of 400 days.  The amazing thing is, it's
caught some great lightening shots.  I can't imagine that it would ever
be fast enough to capture such photos.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."