[ale] Using a network printer/scanner?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:14:35 EST 2009

Look for an HP tool for Linux for that. Didn't not work for my 9130 but the
6000 series was supposed to be OK.

On Dec 27, 2009 4:19 PM, "Robert L. Harris" <robert.l.harris at gmail.com>
wrote:

I just got an HP 6500 Officejet network scanner, etc.  Setting up
printing was very easily,
cups just saw it and put it to use.  How the heck do you scan from it
though?  Windows built
in Scan wizard on my wife's laptop can use it so the remote scanning but
I can't find a way in
Linux.  Searching for "* network scan *' gives A LOT of hits on nmap....

--

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at