[ale] google docs

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Dec 21 17:24:47 EST 2009

This is why I block google analytics with NoScript.  Google is gathering way to much information on all of us.  It would be bad enough to gather what I searched for in their engine but that they gather info each time I visit sites even if I got there without going through them is a bit much.

It's also the reason I'll never use Chrome and why I've never jumped on the gmail bandwagon.