[ale] "i am a god"

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 08:51:45 EST 2009

I never read Stranger until 1993. A that time I read the rerelease that was
the original manuscript version.

I want to be Juble Harshaw when I grow up :-)

On Dec 18, 2009 8:38 AM, "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

I know - I often use the word myself.

I first read Stranger (and most of Heinlein's other works) in the
mid-to-late 70s.  This last year I bought another copy and reread it.

It's a shame they haven't done a better job with the few Heinlein books made
into movies.  Starship Troopers was a joke and ignored many of the points
Heinlein as an Annapolis grad was trying to make about duty in favor of
showing as much gore as possible.

-----Original Message----- From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:
ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of Paul...

On Thu December 17 2009, Jeff Lightner wrote: > I'm working on my own
debunking of Stranger in a Str...

Proud partner. Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Please consider our environment
before printing this e...

JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS...