[ale] RedHat open sources virtual desktop tool SPICE

krwatson at cc.gatech.edu krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Dec 13 09:39:08 EST 2009

Unfortunate choice of names though as there is already a well known product that has been around for many years with the same name. SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is open source with a BSD license and runs on multiple platforms.

http://bwrc.eecs.berkeley.edu/Classes/IcBook/SPICE/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPICE

keith