[ale] I think BS is blocking ports now.

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:04:14 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:
> On Sat December 5 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
>> Sad but true. BS went as fast as they could when the legislation was coming
>> to put in fiber run DSLAM that were exempt from 3rd party access due to
>> very specific language in the law. Anyone downstream from that is screwed.
>
> I am just lucky that I can get DSL out here, and NOT have it be BS !!high
> speed ?? yeah, good luck!
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800
> Registered Ubuntu User #12459

I live in Dacula, I have fiber to the house, I am still using Abraxis.
Lucky I use to work for SecureComputing has a spare SnapGear 560
Router that we could use, but I am not on ATT/BS. Thank god for that.

openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
www.susestudio.com