[ale] I think BS is blocking ports now.

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Dec 4 21:59:16 EST 2009

I have some "special" services on my home system that are mapped to
higher (4 digit) addresses.  All of a sudden, some of them aren't
working any longer.

They worked as of about a month ago, but don't any longer.  I checked my
Linksys and it still has them routed where I had them.  They haven't
blocked 80 and at least one of them in the 4 digit range works.

I'm very confused.  No selinux nor iptables on the systems in question.
A local connection (192.168...:3454) works OK so the system is there.

Jim.