[ale] OT: CFL recycle?

david w. millians millia at panix.com
Thu Dec 3 10:10:21 EST 2009

Mike Harrison wrote:
> Am I the only person who sometimes wonders if they only read ALE
> for Aaron's prose? Such gentle, warm uplifting imagery
> always makes my day.

Upon re-reading it, I think the line:
slimy maggot pile of oozing crotch vomit

is the one that puts it out of reach beyond normal invective. I mean,
not just vomit. Not just crotch vomit. No, this vomit from the nether
regions oozes to boot. But that's not all! No, this lovely substance has
  attracted the attention of flies. It of course becomes slimy, whether
it's because of the natural properties of the ooze, or the maggots, we
know not. Regardless, I am in awe.

As Eddie Izzard says, I barely have the energy to get out of bed in the
morning. That level of bilious prose is *amazing* to me.

How old are you, Aaron? If you're, say, over 40, tell us how you feel
about... Reagan. ;)

Still, wow,
David