[ale] OT: CFL recycle?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Dec 3 01:55:55 EST 2009

On 2009, Dec, 02, , at 6:02 PM, Rev. Johnny Healey wrote:
> I wonder if it made him cry.
>
> That would be pretty hilarious.

<blunt>

If you can manage to find humor in the purely delusional,
evil, twisted, sardonic, ironic and Orwellian corporate
propaganda networks of Faux news, then the slimy maggot
pile of oozing crotch vomit known as Glen Beck is pretty
hilarious all around.

A puffy, bloated, whiny little pig baby crying crocodile
tears in the rabid, foaming mouthed promotions of his own
gluttony, fascism and self loathing; all staged to enrage
the compliant, stupid national lynch mob of his fellow
bloated, whining, privileged little piggy babies into
pretending themselves to be the victims while they gorge
on the corpses of murdered women and children at their
industrial war and torture trough.

Sure, it's all standard fare for corporate media in
general and Faux news in specific, but I find it a bit
more disturbing, more frightening and more tragic than
amusing myself.

</blunt>

peace
aaron