[ale] Dell Mini 12 Ubuntu problems

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:58:02 EST 2009

>From a virtual terminal (e.g. xterm) run `strace firefox
2>/tmp/ff.log`. Firefox is going to start very slowly, and that log
file will be quite large. However, it will provide hints as to what is
going wrong. If you want to gzip the log file and put it up on
http://drop.io/ or something then we can take a look at it.

You might also just try running `firefox -safe-mode` to see if that will load.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59