[ale] Home fiber network?

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Fri Aug 28 10:07:20 EDT 2009

I agree with Scott. With 10GBase-T out, unless you have a compelling
reason to go with fiber, I'd stick to copper to save money.

If you wanted to learn more about running fiber, the book that I used
years ago was "LAN Wiring" by James Trulove. It's a good book that I
still refer to from time to time.