[ale] Clear Wimax

Benjie benjie.godfrey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:32:14 EDT 2009

You may want to try ndiswrapper (
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ndiswrapper/index.php?title=Main_Page
.) This app will help you load the NDIS windows driver for your usb
nic.  Being that Clear isn't in wide distribution yet, I doubt that
there is much info about their choice of usb dongle.  You will most
likely need to get your fingers in the grease to get things working,
but it may be worth the effort.  Just my 2 cents.

Benjie

--
"The most important thing to remember about drunks is that drunks are
far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking