[ale] [OT] Wireless Router Troubles

John Temple cjtemple at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:34:58 EDT 2009

Well she ran for the longest time in ac'd space but when I built this house
I put everything in the attic to get as much coverage as possible and to
make hardwiring the rest of the house as easy as possible.

It has been a couple of hours and open wireless is still running on the EEE
PC (what I am using to test the wireless out).