[ale] Uverse in general and with linux server?

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:20:20 EDT 2009

I've only seen them block port 25.  You can only run 4 tvs
simultaneously and only 2 of them can be HD.  The argument is that how
often do you have more than 2 or 4 tvs on simultaneously?

The other Internet issue I had with them is that their equipment is
very unhappy with multiple routers on the network, caused me some
initial grief when we swithched.

-Scott