[ale] Mac Mail not showing INBOX

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Aug 21 11:57:50 EDT 2009

That still did not show 'Inbox'.  What is strange is that I could see
her other folders.

When I clicked the gear at the bottom of mail and select Get Info about
the server under mail box subscriptions I saw nothing.  Under the Quota
list I saw all.

Here is how I hacked this

1.  From Mac Mail I created a folder call Mail on the server.
2.  I shutdown Mac Mail
3.  On the server I executed the following.

rm Mail
ln -s /var/spool/mail/user Mail

4.  I started Mac Mail back

I now can see her current Mail :)