[ale] Why Tomato? was Re: I'm very lucky

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:47:15 EDT 2009

Tomato just works. The interface is easy to use and understand. The
QoS rule builder rocks. The real-time bandwidth graphs are extremely
handy. The default bridge between the wireless and wired networks is
awesome (my wired Xbox 360 sees my iTunes share on my wireless MacBook
Pro).

What do you mean by "multiple-AP control features"?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59