[ale] USB Boot/Install Question

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sun Aug 16 20:49:03 EDT 2009

Thanks, Mike. This is probably the first time I would have knowingly used
'yum' (apart from it's being built into installers and prompted
updaters)..

Meanwhile I find that after installation from the FC10 'liveCD' the boot
logic seems to find my USB DVD. Just magic, I guess.

Quite a beast: two dual-core Xeons, SCSI drives (but small by today's
standards), _lots_ of little fans. Sounds like a 737 doing its pre-flight
run-up. Hey, it's just for fun (even if I did have to buy some memory to
fit it).

  - Mills