[ale] Fwd: Can I help ALE in any way?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:55:00 EDT 2009

I received the forwarded message through my posted contact
information on the ALE site a couple weeks ago.

I've been wanting to respond to the letter in detail and provide
ALE info for their offering but have not found the time.

If anyone else would like to field this one -- scope it out for
legitimacy, provide some info or materials regarding ALE --
it would be appreciated.

Please CC me or the list on what transpires.

Thanks!

peace
aaron