[ale] Question about scripting...

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:21:54 EDT 2009

Instead of sending the username and password on every connect, why
don't you setup shared key-pairs[1]? I don't like using them for
regular user interaction (I _want_ to type my password when I ssh to a
remote host), but they make doing what you want to do a LOT easier.

[1] -- http://sial.org/howto/openssh/publickey-auth/

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/