[ale] OT: humor - XKCD

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Aug 7 19:24:02 EDT 2009

On wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes from reading
JK's Python related offering <http://xkcd.com/353/>, I see
my daughter chimed in to me with her own personal favorite:

<http://xkcd.com/456/>

She went off to college in with a Linux box in 2004 and
stayed with it for the first couple years, but then she got
a huge deal on a used Mac laptop and I'm afraid she has been
entrenched in that camp since.  At least she still uses the
Free Software alternatives like NeoOffice and GIMP where
ever she can -- and apparently keeps her geek cred in force
by reading xkcd! :-)

peace
aaron