[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 15, Issue 89

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:53:59 EDT 2009

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> Actually I did put in a smiley face - Outlook converted it to an emoticon smiley face and apparently you got it as upper case J.

You know, I always wondered why some email I received had those J's
sprinkled throughout.  I was thinking it as a fragment or carriage
return or something, but now I realize what they are.

great, that means that now I should probably apologize to a few people...

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/