[ale] Ubuntu 9.04 Release Party

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Apr 24 01:10:11 EDT 2009

On 2009, Apr, 23, , at 8:59 PM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 20:47, Marc Ferguson
> <marcferguson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I saw on twitter from @ubuntugeorgia that they're doing an Ubuntu
>> installfest in May at Emory. Do you guys normally show up and
>> cause ol'
>> school ruckus!? :D
>
> Yes, of course, whenever and wherever we can. ;-)

We (Ben, etc.) were able to help out and secure the Emory
Law School room 5E venue we used for the past couple Ubuntu
releases.

Exact date is May 16th, roughly 9am to 5pm time frame.

Y'all spread the word real good now so we can get to ruckusin'
in a big way with a whole new of new school ruckusers!  :-)

peace
aaron