[ale] numpty physics

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Tue Apr 21 23:33:29 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 23:03 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> The demo is a blast! 64-bit Fedora rpm installed with no forcing.

	Oh man...  Haven't played with that in a couple of months.  Now it's
cccaaallliiinnnggg to me...  Gawd that thing is addictive.

> The music is a quirky fun as frozenbubble but less edgy.

> little balls of goo. I may have to fork some cash for the full thing
> as the demo just lost nearly an hour of my life for me :-)

	"Tower of goo" at the end of chapter one "The Goo Filled Hills" is
driving me nuts.  Gotta turn the grandkids loose and watch them.  I'll
bet my 10 year old grandson will have it figured in no time flat.

	Actually seems to behave better on F10 than on F9.  Coming out of their
full screen mode it seems like I had some headaches on F9.  Came out
clean on F10, other than a weird square on that current desktop.  But
switching desktops cleaned that right up.

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Sean McNealy <sean.mcnealy at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Robert Reese~ <ale at sixit.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> OTOH, with World of Goo  going to Linux . . ..
> >

> > World of Goo is already on Linux!  http://2dboy.com/games.php  Installing
> > the DEB was simple (had to force arch on 64 bit, but works perfectly after
> > that).  Such a great game.
> >
> > And they let me download it for my Windows machine (yeah, that's where the
> > game first came out), then my Mac when they had that done, then finally my
> > Linux machine (and it runs there the best since that's the fastest I've got,
> > of course).  Without rebuying it or filling out forms or anything.
> >
> > -Sean

	Mike